At Malm Fagundes LLP, providing successful legal advice and counsel is more than a service we offer. It is a driving force for our attorneys, a goal that we pursue zealously to help our clients achieve their legal objectives.
Led by partners who each have more than 30 years of experience, our attorneys are recognized for their combination of litigation success, negotiation skills and greater ability to solve problems in the face of complex circumstances and often high-stakes disputes. When our clients' legal and financial interests are in question, we take pride in rising to the occasion to find a way to help them come out ahead in the legal system.
We pride ourselves not just on the quality of our legal counsel, but on our commitment to providing our clients with an exceptional experience working with a lawyer. We prioritize one-on-one interaction between our clients and the attorneys handling their cases, and frequently travel throughout the region to meet with clients away from our main offices in Stockton.
Learn More About Our Services
We have developed a truly diverse range of practice areas designed to respond to the many legal needs that individuals, businesses and even government entities can have in transactional, litigation and appellate matters.
Our areas of focus include:
- Real estate litigation: With a special emphasis on issues involving eminent domain, we help clients whose financial and legal interests concern real estate in California.
- Commercial law and litigation: From handling routine business matters to aggressively representing businesses in legal disputes, we help our clients make sense of a confusing legal landscape.
- Employment law and litigation: Our dynamic practice emphasizes promoting harmonious relationships between businesses and their workers, while also advocating zealously for our clients when disagreements can be resolved only through legal action.
- Professional license and practice defense
- Medical malpractice defense
We welcome the opportunity to speak with you regarding your legal needs during a confidential consultation. To schedule yours, complete our online contact form or call 209-800-2153 (800-577-1965 toll free).